137633Re: evaluating vim functions in search mappings

  • Charles Smith
    May 14 5:18 AM
      Thanks, guys, for all the alternate ways to do what I want to do. And
      thanks especially to Marc for is tips on how to use the internet
      (there's one I could add - if you don't know the answer, that's okay,
      no stress, you can hit the back button, maybe somebody else knows)

      But I guess it's just not possible to invoke a vim function from
      within \{} - or maybe it's a lost art....