137606Re: evaluating vim functions in search mappings

  • Charles Smith
    May 13, 2013
      Basically, my intent is to make up for the lack of brace-delineated
      blocks - in C or perl, I could just put my cursor on the opening
      brace, hit % and be at the end. Since I have no braces in python,
      this is a poor-man's version of that.