137597Re: evaluating vim functions in search mappings

  • Marc Weber
    May 12, 2013
      Excerpts from Charles Smith's message of Sun May 12 12:08:15 +0200 2013:
      > In order to be able to go to the next command in python, I'd like to
      > have a mapping as follows, but I can't get it to work:
      >
      > map ]0 /^\s\{0,^R=wincol()}\S^M

      Can you retry telling us what you mean by "next command"?

      Plugins like ttoc may be close.

      Usually using / ? searches are fastest for navigation. (eg /r n to jump
      to "for navigation")

      Marc Weber