137577Re: Vim warns of swap files in "/var/tmp/"

  • Eric Weir
    May 11, 2013
      On May 10, 2013, at 6:42 PM, Jeroen Budts wrote:

      > Can you make your entire vim config available somewhere and describe
      > exactly what the problems are? For example which keybindings work and
      > which don't?

      Thanks for offering to help, Jeroen.

      I've set up sharing of my '.vim' folder on Dropbox. I put a copy of my '.vimrc' in the folder.

      The key bindings that don't work are of j to gj and jj to <esc>. All the others work.

      Eric Weir

      “Guess, compute the consequences of the guess,
      check if they agree with the evidence, and if the evidence
      persistently refuses to agree, the guess is wrong.”

      - Richard Feynman