137577Re: Vim warns of swap files in "/var/tmp/"

  • Eric Weir
    May 11, 2013
      On May 10, 2013, at 6:42 PM, Jeroen Budts wrote:

      > Can you make your entire vim config available somewhere and describe
      > exactly what the problems are? For example which keybindings work and
      > which don't?

      Thanks for offering to help, Jeroen.

      I've set up sharing of my '.vim' folder on Dropbox. I put a copy of my '.vimrc' in the folder.

      The key bindings that don't work are of j to gj and jj to <esc>. All the others work.

      Sincerely,
      Eric Weir
      eeweir@...

      “Guess, compute the consequences of the guess,
      check if they agree with the evidence, and if the evidence
      persistently refuses to agree, the guess is wrong.”

      - Richard Feynman