137515Re: can't use vimrc

  • Marc Weber
    May 7, 2013
      > let me ask a new question: I found my gvim 7.0 use font
      > "San/Regular/size 12" but I can't find this font in gvim 7.1. How can
      > I copy this font "library" from gvim7.0 and install it to gvim7.1?
      > thanks.
      I don't know. Somebody else should reply to this question.
      You might want to try assigning the property even though the font is not
      listed:
      :set guifont='the string'

      where 'the string'is echo &guifont from the other version .

      You may want to use strace. You may want to check :version to see
      whether the gui being used is the same. Eg vim can be compiled against
      gtk, ...

      The font is not that important to me - as long as its readable.

      Marc Weber