137500Re: Its about you - what about a github based wiki ? - demo ready

  • Christian Brabandt
    May 5, 2013
      On So, 05 Mai 2013, Ben Fritz wrote:

      > I understand there's a way to get a filesystem dump of all the wikia
      > pages. Once I think there was even a way to mount the wiki as a
      > filesystem (at least on Linux).

      Well, there is wikipediafs┬╣, but this project seems dead and I couldn't
      convince it to either mount the wikipedia.org nor vim.wikia. So I would
      say, it doesn't seem to be working currently.

      ┬╣) http://wikipediafs.sourceforge.net/

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      Denken und wissen sollten immer gleichen Schritt halten.
      Das Wissen bleibt sonst tot und unfruchtbar.