137496Re: Quickfix list with multi-line messages

  • Paws
    May 5, 2013
      Hello guys,

      Thanks for responses. It looks like what I am trying to achieve is
      currently not possible. Yes, I read I can wrap lines, this is why I
      added my comment in brackets in previous email. Just to let you know
      why I asked this question. Javac compiler returns output in multi-line
      format and I would like to show it in quickfix window. Formatting is
      important because for example ^ sign is used to show exactly where the
      error is (for instance indicates place where class is missing, I know
      I can use signs or balloons). It looks like I need to take other
      approach and look for solution to show nicely formatted compiler
      output in one line.

      Thanks,

      Marcin