137447vim indexer with auto complete plugin

  • rlewis
    May 1, 2013
      After using indexer plugin[1] a while, it basically fulfills my requirement. So is there any recommended plugin that would work with indexer plugin? Previously I use javacomplete, but looks like it is incompatible with other `jump to definition function` plugin like easytags, indexer.

      Thanks for help

      [1]. https://github.com/shemerey/vim-indexer