137383Re: w sftp://

  • Charles Campbell
    Apr 26, 2013
      Gergely Buday wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I'm trying to save my file to a hosting provider.
      > :w sftp://user@.../path/to/file
      > it says E212
      > I set
      > let s:netrw_passwd='passwd'
      > in .vimrc but in vain. How can I make it work?
      I have found that I can use sftp on my work computer to itself. The
      above command works fine on that machine (it uses Scientific Linux 6.3).

      * what happens when you try to do this manually? ie.
      sftp user@...
      cd path/to
      put file

      * what o/s are you using?

      * Please look at :help netrw-debug , get a trace, and send me a
      copy. You can find my email at the top of the buffer you get after
      :help netrw (near Author:...).

      C Campbell