137379Re: Undead buffer: gets deleted but respawns on session launch

  • Sylvia Ganush
    Apr 25, 2013
      On 25 Apr 2013, at 00:06, Ben Fritz <fritzophrenic@...> wrote:

      > So, after reading Tony's response, I expect you could solve this either by removing 'buffers' from your sessionoptions, or by using :bwipe instead of :bd to delete the buffer.

      Thank you Ben, thank you Tony.

      I gave up and simply recreated the session.

      The offending buffer just wouldn't die no matter what. ':bw!' didn't get it,
      nor did ':set sessionoptions-=buffers'.

      Maybe I was doing something wrong, but I open dozens of other files and delete
      the respective buffers, but only this one stuck inside the session for some
      reason. The stars must have aligned in a certain way at its birth. ;-)

      Sylvia