137339Undead buffer: gets deleted but respawns on session launch

  • Sylvia Ganush
    Apr 23, 2013
      Good day.

      What may cause a deleted buffer to reappear on session launch?

      I once edited a file, a Figlet font. I deleted the buffer, and
      then exited Vim as I usually do:

      :mksession! session.vim
      :wqa

      But when restart the session the deleted buffer is still present on the
      :ls list. The buffer itself is empty. A 'ghost', if you wish.

      What gives?

      Regards,

      Sylvia