137302syntax.vim: filetypedetect BufRead

  • xeon123
    Apr 20, 2013
      The syntax highlight in vim 7.3 doesn't work. I get the following error. How can I fix that?

      Error detected while processing /usr/share/vim/vim73/syntax/syntax.vim:
      line 42:
      E216: No such group or event: filetypedetect BufRead

      I'm using Debian 7.0.

      Thanks,