137261Re: Determine the position we left off before moving to the command line

  • Axel Bender
    Apr 15, 2013
      Hm, somehow my last (yesterday evening) post got removed...

      Anyway. I attached a VimL file which shows the problem (at least here: version 7.3.903, Windows 7, 64 bit). Please try to execute :Hi w/o a visual block, the cursor being in line 2.