137154Re: UFT-8/16 help needed (How to set up Outlook 2010 / Vim 7.3 to have OutlookVim with Unicode (UTF-8) support?)

  • aswna2010@...
    Apr 9, 2013
      I have experimented some more with the plugin in question (OutlookVim) and I could make it work. At least for me it seems to be fine, the hexdump is also correct using the plugin.
      0000000 feff 0151 0171 000a
      0000008

      The solution was to specify explicitly "utf-16le" (not simply "utf-16") in the plugin, when writing out the file. More details in "How to set up Outlook 2010 / Vim 7.3 to have OutlookVim with Unicode (UTF-8) support?".

      Thanks,
      AndrĂ¡s