137091Re: Line break without \n or \r?

  • Paul
    Apr 6 9:58 AM
      Thank you Paul for your great suggestions. Even though I still don't quite understand why my command fails at seemingly random places, it is not important, and your command works beautifully for my purpose.

      I know the second method you mentioned. But I prefer the first method because I don't want to manually go to every paragraph to join the lines.

      Thanks a lot.
      Paul.