137089Re: Weird:: substitute by using register with combinations

  • John Little
    Apr 6, 2013
      In gvim 7.3.882, gtk2-gnome gui, Kubuntu 12.10, I see the problem. (Also in vim with uxterm.)

      (They're more usually called "combining" characters, and your examples all have what Unicode calls combining diacritical marks, f.ex.
      Ěž
      U+031E, COMBINING DOWN TACK BELOW
      I mention this because I did not understand your problem report on first reading.)

      Regards, John Little