136965Re: Register overwritten only when clipboard=unnamed

  • <kyungk@...>
    Mar 29, 2013
      I meant yiw not yip. Sorry for the confusion.

      보낸 사람: Bee
      보낸 날짜: 2013년 3월 30일 토요일 오전 1:20
      받는 사람: vim_use

      On Mar 29, 8:26 am, <kyu...@...> wrote:
      > I am trying to copy & paste a word under the cursor.
      >
      > Typing yip in normal mode will yank a word at the current cursor position.

      :help ip

             *v_ip* *ip*
      ip   "inner paragraph", select [count] paragraphs (see
         |paragraph|).
         Exception: a blank line (only containing white space)
         is also a paragraph boundary.
         When used in Visual mode it is made linewise.

      Bill