136777Save all buffers on SIGTERM

  • Thiago Padilha
    Mar 16, 2013
      Is it possible to configure vim to write all buffers when it receives
      SIGTERM? I use vim inside multiple tmux sessions and sometimes I
      forget to save something so when I shutdown the computer and reboot
      there's a bunch of .swp files around(I would rather have vim save
      everything)

      I already tried the autowriteall option but it only works when exiting
      vim cleanly