136592Re: groovy syntax patch

  • Miles Zarathustra
    Mar 2, 2013
      Thanks for getting back.

      Vim is awesome, by the way.  I use it all the time.

      If you give me Tobias Rapp's email, I would be glad to forward it.  I can turn on -c  (but I'm not connected to that network right now)

       -= miles =-

      On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:34 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

      Miles Zarathustra wrote:

      > The following patch will enable correct highlighting of triple quote,
      > triple double-quote and "x is $x"
      >

      > The author of the patch lists an email address that is unresponsive,
      > and since nobody else can upload a patch, now what?  There may be
      > other improvements, but these are pretty glaring.

      Did you forward this to the Groovy syntax file maintainer, Tobias Rapp?

      > NOTE: very long lines below, which may get screwed up if the site
      > wraps them.  I also will attempt to upload a file with the patch.

      Can you make this a context diff?

      14. You start introducing yourself as "Jim at I-I-Net dot net dot au"

       /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
      ///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
      \\\  an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org        ///
       \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org    ///