136552homework autoresponse spamming vim list

  • Tim Chase
    Feb 27, 2013
      Dr. Chip,

      I think you somehow have a filter/tool that is caught in a loop,
      confirming receipt of homework to the vim-list which posts it
      publicly to the list, which in turn triggers the "hey, I'm submitting
      homework" address, so we've had about 140+ messages slam the list.
      Bram suspended your account to kill off the sending, so you'll want
      to email him privately once you've gotten your filters sorted out.

      Take care and I anticipate your return to the list (sans-autobot this
      time).

      -tim