136402Re: Vim wiki editable by git

  • glts
    Feb 26, 2013
      Oh, it's just a personal list, something I could point a newcomer to. If
      you take a look at "wikimatrix.org": I think that's an excellent format,
      lots of tabular data points that you can compare directly with one
      another.

      I just tried to emulate that format in a primitive way. The date should
      give some indication whether development is active, the "plug-and-play"
      tick should tell you if you can just unzip/git clone and don't need
      external dependencies/config, etc.