136396Re: How to refresh (reload) an opened file?

  • Kfir Shay
    Feb 26 11:08 AM
      use
      :e

      to reload the file.  if you've made changes to the file
      :e!

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Andy Richer <andy.richer@...> wrote:
      Hi vim Guru:

      I opened a report file that is changed once I correct some code and re-generate report.
      Is there a way that I can do "refresh" or "reload" without quit the re-open the file to see updated contents?

      Thanks in advance
      Andy Richer