136385Re: Vim wiki editable by git

  • Eric Weir
    Feb 25, 2013
      On Feb 25, 2013, at 3:17 AM, Jeroen Budts wrote:

      > I have been using vimwiki for a few years now to take notes and I really
      > like how easy it is. Although I don't export to HTML, since I always
      > read it in Vim.

      When I am in vim I am mostly in vimwiki.

      One revelation of working with it has been that, at least in it, I can get along with just one folder. The key to that is the hypertext linking it provides. Previously I had relied on an elaborate file system evolved practically from my beginning to work with computers.

      That, of course, is with my own writing, and only with exploratory or unformatted part of it. With other people's documents ort my own finished work I still rely on the file system.

      Eric Weir
      eeweir@...

      “On the basis of evidence we may be sure that we are wrong
      but we can never be sure that we are right.” - Richard Feynman