136338conceal HTML tag attributes

  • AK
    Feb 21, 2013
      Hi, I would like to accomplish the following:

      <tag attr1='val' attr2='val'> </tag>

      concealed:

      <tag> </tag>

      I've mucked around with html.vim syntax file but I can't get anything to
      work, not even some very simplified example:

      syn match cTag +[a-z]\++ contained conceal containedin=concTag
      syn region concTag start=+zz+ end=+zz+ contains=cTag

      when I have this text: zz abc zz I thought abc would be concealed,
      but it's not. Instead, insides of html tags are concealed, which
      makes no sense at all. Please help!

      - rainy