136330Re: _vimrc not run when invoking gvim on text file from context menu

  • Paul
    Feb 21, 2013
      I found the solution after a simple read of ":help vimrc". Set the
      environment variable VIMINIT to

      source $USERPROFILE\_vimrc

      For any other system or computing environment, I strongly suspect that
      one can use whatever path is to your _vimrc if it isn't $USERPROFILE
      \_vimrc.