136317Re: wide letter spacing when using gvim (GUI mode)

  • Alex Dong Li
    Feb 20, 2013
      I think Tony has got the point: Monospace on my system is a proportional font, not a width-fixed font. Sorry for my wrong assumption! As matter of the fact, I do not have any width-fixed fonts available to gvim.

      Thank everyone who has helped very much! Also sorry for sending file attachments to everyone!

      Alex.