136282Re: cannot unsubscribe

    Feb 19, 2013
      On 19/02/13 12:43, Franco wrote:
      > It seems I cannot unsubscribe from this mailing list.

      > one. I received the confirmation but replying lead to nothing (vim.org address)
      > and to a
      >
      >> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

      >> Technical details of permanent failure:
      >> RpcError
      >
      > error. I don't have spam filtered, so I wonder what's happening. Thanks in
      > advance
      >
      > -Franco

      Maybe you could go to http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs and, if
      vim_use is listed there, turn its rightmost rolldown to either "No
      Email" or "Unsubscribe".

      Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can say what
      is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.
      -- John Kenneth Galbraith