136273Re: Bad behavior in McVim. Capitalization of First word in a line.

  • DaveLG526
    Feb 19, 2013
      On Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:12:57 PM UTC-8, DaveLG526 wrote:
      > Somehow I have gotten MacVim to capitalize the first word in a new line.I dont want this!
      >
      > I may have played around with some bash script too as in bash I get the same thing happening.
      >
      > Any ideas.

      As an update, I deleted my MACVIM .vimrc file but still have MacVim capitalizing the first letter of the first word in a new line. This happens automatically. Type in two letters and the cursor moves backwards and capitalizes the first letter.