136270Re: cannot unsubscribe

  • Franco
    Feb 19, 2013
      On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 01:09:03PM -0500, Steve Litt wrote:

      > Hi Franco,
      >
      > This doesn't answer your question, but be aware that the last time I
      > unsubscribed and then re-subscribed, it took me days, and I had to
      > contact people and have somebody in charge manually subscribe me. From
      > that moment on, I decided to ALWAYS be subscribed to the Vim list,
      > because at least for me, it was too hard to get back on once I left.
      >
      > SteveT

      Hey Steve,

      thanks for the tip! I am learning much from vim_users, the fact is that I
      discovered you can follow it via RSS, which is way handier for me.

      To be honest I could just block vim_users (or spool its messages in a custom
      mail), but I felt to report the problem was a better way to deal with it
      (maybe there's a bug in the sub/unsub system and the this report could come
      helpful to the list admins).

      Thanks again and ciao

      -Franco