136247Re: trouble with pattern, character collections

  • Marc Weber
    Feb 19, 2013
      > [..] patch, [..] prevents /[] matching []
      > other vi clones do, also grep and perl throw an error).
      :) You start comparing Vim against what other tools do.

      We should discuss whether /[] is a bug or feature. docs state that /[abc
      matches [abc by purpose (which could also be treated as error because
      there is no closing ]. And I actually might agree on this being useful.

      Marc Weber