136215mapping a substitute for the Esc key?

  • Steve Litt
    Feb 18, 2013
      Hi all,

      I injured my left middle finger and can no longer extend it. Therefore,
      hitting the Esc key to get out of insert mode stops my work in its
      tracks.

      Question for all of you: What's your favorite substitute for Esc,
      whether a keystroke, key combination, or key sequence?

      Thanks

      SteveT