136191Re: ios vim and plugins

  • Bee
    Feb 17, 2013
      Eric

      I used the 'd' command in netrw, created all the folders that are
      normally in .vim. Added my own colorscheme... it worked.

      I am using ios vim on an iphone, the font was too small.
      I had changed the font using:
      :se gfn=Courier:h18
      it was bigger and readable, but not clear.

      Today I added:
      :se antialias
      Now the font is big and clear.

      Making progress. I keep trying other ios editors, so far only iText
      Pad is even usable. Still ios vim is much better, but needs DropBox or
      WiFi file sharing support.

      Bill