136146Re: Gurus - does/can Vim have a functionality resembling Info?

  • Benji Fisher
    Feb 15, 2013
      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:55 AM, Erik Christiansen <dvalin@...> wrote:
         Next to 'n' and '.', folding is Vim's most glittering jewel in the
         crown, I reckon.

      It may be silly to argue about vim's best features, but I have been getting a lot of mileage out of diff mode lately.  Has anyone set up a site where we can vote for the most useful built-in feature, the way we can vote for scripts?

      Benji Fisher