135977Re: Omnicomplete shows strange behavior when preview window is enabled

  • Benjamin Isbarn
    Feb 5, 2013
      On Tuesday, February 05, 2013 09:46:51 AM Christian Brabandt wrote:
      > Can someone show me how to reproduce this issue? I have seen this issue
      > in the todo list, but so far, whenever I tried it, I couldn't reproduce
      > it. I am probably doing something wrong here.
      >
      > regards,
      > Christian

      Guess you could use my .vimrc which was attached to the initial post, but i'll
      attach it to this message as well. It's a really minimal config, so i hope
      you're able to reproduce this issue. I had this issue with the same .vimrc and
      the same plugins on 3 machines.

      Regards

      Benjamin Isbarn