135956Omnicomplete shows strange behavior when preview window is enabled

  • Benjamin Isbarn
    Feb 3, 2013

      I'm currently investing some time learning vim and setting my .vimrc up. Doing
      so I've come across a problem I couldn't solve myself. I'm using the
      AutoComplPop Plugin so that the Omnicomplete "Window" pops up automatically. I
      also enabled the Preview Window through this command in my .vimrc

      let g:acp_completeoptPreview = 1

      But everytime the preview window pops up the Omnicomplete popup vanishes, In
      large lists I am able to see the last entries in the status line. Even more
      strange when i navigate in the invisible list an reach the " " entry alias
      "Back at original" the whole list pops up and is visible.

      I allready changed the cholorscheme and switched to gvim but the error stays
      the same.

      I attached my .vimrc, I hope someone knows what the problem is.

      Regards

      Benjamin Isbarn