135920Re: Migrating text from vim to wysiwyg editor

  • ping
    Feb 2, 2013
      On 2/1/2013 10:55 PM, Chris Schneider wrote:
      > You could do something like
      >
      > :g/^\</'{+,'}-j
      >
      > (assuming you have at least one blank line at the end of the file;
      > otherwise, you'd have to manually join the last line to the last
      > paragraph). Alternatively, you could do
      >
      > :v/^\s*$/norm vipJ
      >
      > which would have a similar behavior.
      so along with a "reverse" operator we can have sth like these?
      //join each parag into a line
      noremap ,q :g/^\</'{+,'}-j<cr>

      //split(format) them back into paragraphs
      noremap ,Q :g/^\S/normal gqqo<esc>

      I think the good thing is that they can be used under vsiual mode, which
      gives a control of the text range that these operators can be applied on...