135717Re: How to match russian characters (alphabet) with regex

  • Marcin Szamotulski
    Jan 24, 2013
      On 13:43 Thu 24 Jan , av wrote:
      > Does someone know how to match russian characters (alphabet) with regex. I tried \w but it does match them.
      >
      > Thanks

      Apparently I haven't found anything better than \S. If you need
      something more robust you can always type:
      /[αβξ]
      (sorry I used Greek symbols since I don't know the Russian ones).
      You can input them as digraphs (basically with i_CTRL-K, see :h i_^k,
      :h :digraphs).

      Best,
      Marcin