135609Re: vim: visual map of '|'

  • ping
    Jan 19, 2013
      On 1/19/2013 9:57 AM, Benji Fisher wrote:
      > :scriptnames
      >
      > will tell you which of your plugins is <SNR>13.
      thanks, I did check a couple of times of that, but didn't really narrow
      down in my big (over-2K lines) vimrc file to this line:

      inoremap <silent> <Bar> <Bar><Esc>:call <SID>align()<CR>a

      which I guess I stole from:
      http://vimcasts.org/episodes/aligning-text-with-tabular-vim/

      I think I missed that because I was trying to search a "|", where really
      a <Bar> should be used.

      same thing goes to the "verbose imap" command, I should have easily
      locate the issue via :
      :verb imap <bar>
      i | * |<Esc>:call <SNR>13_align()<CR>a
      Last set from ~/.vimrc

      now I comment that out and problem got solved.

      thanks for the helps guys!