135412Re: help on syntax file for fixed-width record files

  • Boris Danilov
    Jan 8, 2013
      Dan,

      > I mostly understood *what* was happening, just not how to fix it.
      > Unfortunately your solution didn't work for me.

      This solution is potentially slower because it rematches everything
      several times. If your strings are really that long on some stage you
      might encounter a lag. My idea was to just tell vim what syntax group
      comes next, not sure what was wrong.

      Regards,
      Boris