135352Re: Command history

  • Chris Schneider
    Jan 6, 2013
      q: most likely is what you're talking about. It is the history of all your commands.

      Similarly, q/ is your recent searches.

      On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Laskhara Singh <relativityguy@...> wrote:
      Hello

      New to vim and sometimes I type some keystrokes by mistake and they lead
      to some interesting results. This can be helpful in learning..!

      How do I recall the keystrokes history?