135332Re: problem with '**' and "!" in path when Ctrl_W_Ctrl_F is pressed?

  • Peng Yu
    Jan 5, 2013
      > If Vim *is* using the current directory as a wildcard instead of as a literal path, then yes I would consider it a bug... but I also think it's asking for trouble to name directories using wildcard characters.

      I'm not sure why you used "If". Isn't it for sure vim use '**' as
      wildcard? I have to use wildcard in directory names for some reasons.

      The meaning of '**' in a file path in a file usually shall not be
      interpreted as wildcards. Therefore, I think that it is not reasonable
      that vim does such an interpolation. At least there probably should be
      a way to disable the interpolation. Is anybody aware of one?

      Regards,
      Peng