135321Re: problem with '**' and "!" in path when Ctrl_W_Ctrl_F is pressed?

    Jan 4, 2013
      On 04/01/13 15:26, Peng Yu wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I have the following files.
      > /tmp/**$ cat.sh ../\!/main.txt main.txt
      > ==> ../!/main.txt <==
      > in a
      > ==> main.txt <==
      > main.txt
      > When I open main.txt, then press Ctrl_W_Ctrl_F on "main.txt", I gets
      > to /tmp/!/main.txt but not /tmp/**/main.txt. Is it a bug in vim? If
      > so, does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks!
      > /tmp/**$ vim main.txt
      > Regards,
      > Peng
      What is your current directory inside Vim, as seen in reply to ":pwd"
      (without the quotes)? In particular, is 'autochdir' set?

      :verbose set acd?

      :help :pwd
      :help 'autochdir'

      Best regards,
      One way to stop a runaway horse is to bet on him.