135313Re: Double-space hardcopy

  • Ben Fritz
    Jan 3, 2013
      On Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:57:06 AM UTC-6, Aaron Davies wrote:
      > How can I print hardcopy double-spaced? I'm printing syntax-highlighted source code on a color postscript printer, with line numbers turned on.
      >

      > The goal is to have room on the hardcopy to handwritten corrections/comments, so I'm looking for something that will leave the screen display the same (and of course not change all the line numbers).

      I don't know of a good way to do this. I was going to suggest the 'linespace' option but I am pretty sure it *only* affects the Vim display, and not the output of :hardcopy, which is the opposite of what you want.

      You might try using :TOhtml to get a colorized output of your buffer. Then you can tweak the line-height CSS property ( http://reference.sitepoint.com/css/line-height ) in the generated HTML to your liking, or copy-paste from your browser into Microsoft Word or LibreOffice Writer or some other tool that supports formatted copy-paste from a browser (only works with some browsers).