135260displaying unicode control sequences

  • Moshe Kamensky
    Dec 31, 2012

      I am editing a document that contains the bidi control sequences LRE
      (unicode 202a) and PDF (unicode 202c). These characters are displayed
      with their unicode value in angle brackets, like this: <202a>. As a
      result, the line breaking (among other things) is wrong. This happens
      both in the gui (gtk2) and in the terminal, despite the fact that the
      font I am using appears to have glyphs for these characters. So my
      question is, is it possible to cause vim to display the actual glyphs,
      instead of the unicode value?

      Thank you,
      Moshe