135090Re: vimim chinese input

  • ping
    Dec 19, 2012
      vimim *IS* the best available in vim. outside of vim, there are a lot of options.
      besides scim (with googlepinyin) you can also try ibus

      On 12/19/2012 05:28 AM, Erich Hoffmann wrote:
      Am Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:30:20 +0100
      schrieb Erich Hoffmann <erichhoffmann@...>:

      你们好,

      [...]

      好吧,有不有个vimim人可以帮助我用vimim?
      谢谢!

      [...]

      OK are there vimim guys out there willing to help me using vimmim?
      Thanks in advance,

      eric

      Hello helpers.  Thank you for your replies.  It took me some time to
      delve into the topics, and I saw there is even more, like scim...I got
      the impression there is no way but just try every method for some time
      and see which is best *for me* - perhaps I'll have to take the data
      files and write some extra.  Anyway thanks a lot!

      eric