135084Re: vimim chinese input

  • Erich Hoffmann
    Dec 19, 2012
      Am Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:30:20 +0100
      schrieb Erich Hoffmann <erichhoffmann@...>:

      > 你们好,

      [...]
      > 好吧,有不有个vimim人可以帮助我用vimim?
      > 谢谢!
      [...]
      > OK are there vimim guys out there willing to help me using vimmim?
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > eric

      Hello helpers. Thank you for your replies. It took me some time to
      delve into the topics, and I saw there is even more, like scim...I got
      the impression there is no way but just try every method for some time
      and see which is best *for me* - perhaps I'll have to take the data
      files and write some extra. Anyway thanks a lot!

      eric