134950Re: vimim chinese input

  • 孔晓泉
    Dec 9, 2012
      well, you are the man who speak English try to learn Chinese, i am the man speak Chinese who  try to learn English, may be  you can use Chinese as you default language in your OS ( if you use Linux), so you can use the Chinese input method as usual

      2012/12/10 Ryan Feng <odayfans@...>
      Hello Eric,

      Here's an English quickstart wiki page on vimim's website, you might want to check it:

      I've used vimim for a while, it's not a very good Chinese input method in my experience, especially the input speed is slow and sometimes it gives you wrong Chinese characters.
      If you don't mind installing a standalone IM, I'd recommend rimeime[1], it has better input speed and a larger character table,
       it supports both Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
      It also has a several installers for each platform, you can download them here[2]

      On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Erich Hoffmann <erichhoffmann@...> wrote:
      你们好,

      我学习汉语了,但是我的汉语还不太好。我想写汉字用vimim。
      朋友们,你们的documentation到我太复杂了!
      当然,这是我的错。
      好吧,有不有个vimim人可以帮助我用vimim?
      谢谢!

      英旭

      Hello,
      I started to learn chinese, but my chinese still isn't that great.
      I'd like to write chinese chars using vimim。
      Friends, your documentation is beyond me!
      This is my fault, of course。
      OK are there vimim guys out there willing to help me using vimmim?
      Thanks in advance,

      eric

      ps.

      Excuse my bad chinese.  But people like me just trying to learn badly
      need a good input method.  If I really learn to use vimim, perhaps
      some day I'll be able to write a german or english user documentation.