132584Re: Vim on Vista: right-click 'Edit with Vim' problem

  • Steve Hall
    Aug 1, 2012
      On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Leszek Swirski <leszek.swirski@...> wrote:
      > > Which installer did you run to install Vim 7.3?
      >
      > Cream without Vim, although I can't recall if I was upgrading from 7.2 or not.

      The Cream installer writes the new install path to that registry
      location, not sure how the old one could have not been revised unless
      the Nullsoft WriteRegStr instruction doesn't do this?

      :: Cream for Vim (http://cream.sourceforge.net)