132068Change inside quotes without being inside (bug?)

  • Martin Lundberg
    Jul 5, 2012
      I read http://dailyvim.blogspot.se/2008/02/golf.html and in it they come to the conclusion that you don't have to be inside quotes when you do ci" because it jumps to the first quotes and changes it. However ci( does not. Some comments says it's probably a bug in the way ci" works but it hasn't been changed in vim so I'm just curious if someone in here knows if it is a bug or a feature?