132053Re: VIM scrollbar
- Jul 3, 2012On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Christian Brabandt <cblists@...> wrote:
> I used to have this one in my .vimrc (it's based on a tip by A.Politz):Thank you Christian, this is great! In the status bar it takes up no
additional screen space either. There is a ton of stuff that I don't
understand in there, so I'll see what I can decipher with VIM help. If
you are on Stack Overflow or Super User you might want to post that as
I'm still holding out for marks in the statusbar, I will try to see if
I can add them myself. Three questions that might get me on my way:
1) For mark 'n' how might I find which line it is on, i.e. get a variable nLine?
2) Assuming a string 'bar', how might I read an arbitrary character in
3) Assuming a string 'bar', how might I replace an arbitrary character
in that string?
I read through ':h functions' and for (2) I thought that get() would
work, but it doesn't. And for (3) I was hoping for a put() function
but there is none. Is there something that I'm missing or should I
write my own helper functions for this?
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>